So day 2 consisted of driving thru 4 states to reach my destination of New Orleans, there was Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana. The driving wasn't very exciting for me but apparently it was for others, I passed at least 5 different accidents, 2 dead deer and several other squished animals. In Alabama I passed thru an area where the side of the road was burning, see the pictures below, there were no visible flames but lots of smoke. I did have a bit of a nervous moment when I was low on gas and no exits had stations. Luckily I had gas buddy and was able to find a station about 5 miles from an exit. Once I got to New Orleans it started raining, so some of my stuff got wet, I will have to do some laundry when I get to Utah, hopefully nothing molds. For dinner my friends fixed crawfish etouffee, a very New Orleans dish they said. And bonus I got to play with their dog and baby which was fun. Tomorrow we are exploring New Orleans. Well goodnight for now.
Monday, June 12, 2017
And the second day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment