Sunday, June 11, 2017

And so it begins

Made it to my friends house in Nashville, and I am writing before I fall asleep because I said I would make daily post about my journey. I am starting off this trip tired but happy, I didn't get much sleep last night, which is a bad idea before distance driving, because I got home late after attending the beautiful wedding of my friends Stephen and Lindsey. But it was worth it to spend time with friends who I will not see for a while. So back to today, I went to the first hour of church so I could say bye to people. And got asked to bear my testimony because I was leaving, I got a little emotional which made it difficult to speak but I got thru it. Then I left so I could finish packing,  because life got in the way, I was no where near ready. After lots of cramming, shoving and rigging things where I hope they don't fall off, I got on the road around 3:30 and started my drive thru the beautiful Smokey Mountains. With the exception of a bout of hiccups which was extremely painful the ride was rather uneventful. When I got here. I did knock on the wrong persons door, because gps got me to the neighborhood  but didn't give directions to the building, luckily the lady who answered was nice and helped me find the right place. And that's it for daddy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment