Saturday, June 17, 2017

On the 6th day there were dinosaurs

Albuquerque to Arizona, I knew it would be hot so I tried to get on the road early so after a guck stop at O'Reillys for some fuel cleaner I headed out. I stopped for breakfast at cracker barrel, because I have been wanting protein and biscuits and I have left the land of Bojangles. Well I have no place to put left overs, and eyes were a little bigger than my stomach, so I ate too much and got a stomach ache, oh well. Once I got off of i40 to head thru rural Arizona I found Dinosaurs, the little Shop was closed so I could only take pictures from outside the fence. Then I got an A&W root beer float, because there were signs all over the store that the restrooms were for paying customers only. So with float in hand I trekked across the desert to Mesa, where I wondered around for a bit, until my sister got off work. For dinner we got Sushi. I got a crazy monkey roll, which had salmon, mango, avocado and more, it was quite tasty. While wa l in around old Scottsdale, which has a lot of really cool stores, I saw the 2 tshirt hanging,and thoughts the cats reaction to the hotdog shirt was great. We finished off the evening with frozen yogurt. With the exception of the hive like rash which developed on my arms things are going well.

1 comment: